Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You must select your favorite categories.
The submission will be neglected if it does not include a paragraph of Comments for the Editor:
this paragraph must contain:
1- General and in-deep specialization of your manuscript
2-Definition of the manuscript and what is the original idea, and the novelty of the research
3-A proposal for three reviewers that includes the full name of the reviewer with his title (academic rank), affiliation, email, and phone number.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The author must submit two files of the manuscript. First, the full manuscript is without any details about the authors, the second is called the title page (just the first page of the manuscript) and includes full details about the authors.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Preferred to use EndNote program
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font A4 papers; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I read Author Guideline
- The article writing according to TJES template ( can download it from her https://tj-es.com/ojs/index.php/tjes/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/11) يجب ان يكون البحث مطبوعا وفق ملف فورمات المجلة الذي يمكن تحميله من الرابط اعلاه بخلافه سوف يتم اهمال البحث
TJES journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright and open-access licenses
Authors retain copyright in their articles and have a choice of Creative Commons licenses (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).