Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author must submit two files of the manuscript first with full details of the authors after the manuscript title and second without any details about the authors ?
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Preferred to use EndNote program
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font A4 papers; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I read Author Guideline
- The article writing according to TJES template ( can download it from her https://tj-es.com/ojs/index.php/tjes/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/11) يجب ان يكون البحث مطبوعا وفق ملف فورمات المجلة الذي يمكن تحميله من الرابط اعلاه بخلافه سوف يتم اهمال البحث